LawyersKey - Lawyers Key » LawyersKey » Lawyer Lookup » Altering a ticket without 40505 copy of notice?

  #1 (permalink)
: So a while back I got a ticket, and the officer made 2 simple typos, however instead of waiting for court to explain and remedy these he simply wrote over his ticket with the correct information, which is visibly different from the copy he issued me.

To date I have not received a VC 40505 copy of notice, and I assume the officer thought it was okay to change his ticket after the fact without notifying me, he entered the ticket into records already (there is a site to lookup tickets in that county).

What are the odds this will get the citation dismissed?

  Reply With Quote



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can I get a complete copy of my driving record? sarah Work Lawyer 5 03-09-2014 06:02 AM
do i have a right to see a copy of the settlement check from my attorney? RAMESHC Work Lawyer 3 11-24-2013 11:02 AM
how do I get a copy of a will? Kathryn Work Lawyer 1 07-30-2013 05:02 AM
how to get copy of will in new jersey? midget New Jersey Lawyer 2 05-15-2013 08:12 AM
How can someone own the copy right to a picture that isn't theirs? Tamkins Work Lawyer 2 04-14-2013 11:06 PM

Friendly Sites:

Copyright 2014,